Started in 1924, our practice has been committed to excellence for over 85 years. The founding member of our group, Dr. Reuter, was Chairman of the Urology Department at George Washington Medical School for over 20 years. He made many contributions to our specialty including the invention of a variety of instruments for use in surgery and the important discovery of the antibacterial properties of the then relatively unknown sulfa drugs.
Building on that early tradition of excellence, our group has continued to expand and develop over the years. (more)